Hurricane Party

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Hurricane Party at my house. Monday noon til its over or we die. Just sayin'.
Theme: Mardi Gras
Dress: Black Tie Optional
RSVP: not required, if you show we know you are coming.
Food: Bring your own, I'm not sharing.(if we run low there will be a lottery(think Hunger Games))
Guns: BYOG (we gotta protect ourselves from looters and vermin)
Drinks: BYOB or stop at my liquor store before I close today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well Sandy is making the news over here too and I hope that it really is being over hyped just to make the news. :eek:
Batton down the hatches guys and take care, you may be daft Yanks, but we don't want you to get hurt anyway!!!

Good luck!!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It was one hell of a party. The house still isn't fixed yet and it must have overflowed the 12 miles to my shop because that is destroyed. Love a good party just hate the cleanup and repairs afterwards.

In all seriousness, my house is being repaired. My shop is moving until the building is rebuilt. I have an inspection scheduled for early next week so my electric can go back on. These cold showers are miserable and this damned snow isn't helping. Luckily I have a generator and am able to have some heat and light. It's almost like camping.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Well Sandy is making the news over here too and I hope that it really is being over hyped just to make the news. :eek:
Batton down the hatches guys and take care, you may be daft Yanks, but we don't want you to get hurt anyway!!!

Good luck!!
Nope, wasn't over-hyped. It was wild. Thanks for telling me to batton down, you know how us daft yanks would forget that. :biggrin:

Top Bottom