april meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pensbydesign

april 14th coming up quick

i need to come up with a agenda is there any ideas, volunteers. we really need to get more people involved, i would like to hear more from people about what they would like to get out of a gathering, what ever that may be. i would like to start a email list for the new england chapter to be able to email you reminders of events and such,pm me if you could so i can start a list. hope to see ya on 14th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Real

I am planning on attending.

I am seeing a lot on segmenting with aluminum cans and some of it rather simple but with nice results. Maybe a discussion on some of these techniques? Just a suggestion.

Real

pensbydesign

i was email an idea for a demo on doing decals i have not done this or segmented with metal cans anyone up for a challenge of doing a demo any other ideas its coming fast

vfauto

What Time

What time on the 14th.
april 14th coming up quick

i need to come up with a agenda is there any ideas, volunteers. we really need to get more people involved, i would like to hear more from people about what they would like to get out of a gathering, what ever that may be. i would like to start a email list for the new england chapter to be able to email you reminders of events and such,pm me if you could so i can start a list. hope to see ya on 14th

Real

Steve:

Just a suggestion, The "Curved Metal Segmenting" article in the library is fairly simple and straightforward. I have tried it and is fairly easy. Maybe we could do this for a quick demo. I'd be happy to help you with it.

Real

pensbydesign

i think since there is only 3 people coming i will call it, game over i hope to get something going with the group soon. lets get going for next time

Top Bottom