Anyone need a good lathe?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
If anyone is interested, I have a Rikon mini lathe that has very little use on it. If anyone is looking for a good lathe, let me know and I will bring it with me. I want $12.36 for it. I have 4 lathes now and it's time to start selling off the dead weight, this one has sat on top of a cabinet in my shop for over a year. Closed, lathe is sold.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HSTurning

I would love it. Can't do it right now. SWMBO would kill me for buying a 3rd. The 2 I have both have issues but are getting the job done for now. Besides I have 2 different makes and don't want to make it 3. I think I will be looking to change to all 1 make down the road and just have a smaller and a larger model.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey, if you are bringing it over, then I'll take it:biggrin:

Why not just make a dedicated buffing machine from it?:wink:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Hey, if you are bringing it over, then I'll take it:biggrin:

Why not just make a dedicated buffing machine from it?:wink:
I will be happy to deliver it to you for a small, reasonable charge. My Jet 1236 is already being used as a dedicated buffer, who needs two of those?...LOL

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Does that include our president as well? :cool:

By the way, if you exercise to get rid of the dead weight, its cheaper :eek:

See you next week

By the way, how much do I owe you?
Jerry, it's never a good idea to ask "how much do I owe you?" after comments like that.:biggrin: It so much easier to sell off the dead weight than it is too exercise, I spent way too much time doing push ups in my life. The only answer I can give right now is I have to look it up, I'll be home either tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom