1/17/2010 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HSTurning

I had a good time and i am glad to see the weather held of time the meeting was over. I have a little rain on the ride home that was nothing. I didnt plan on waking up to 9" of snow and having to shovel out a path for the dog.

It was good to see everyone old and new.
Thanks for the Demos Neil and Jerry.
Thanks for the door prizes Neil, Ken(Kallenshaan) and anyone else that donated.

Looking forward to the next one at Bad Dog.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Good meeting, all went well and we had a few new faces joining the group. It was good to see everyone that was able to make it and hopefully those that didn't make it will be able to join us for the next one.

Real

I attended with my son Mathieu. Food, drink, doorprizes, freebies. We learned a lot, had a good time, what more could you ask for.

Thanks
Real Mercier

metromack

I enjoyed the first meeting that I was able to attend. A good group of people with alot of creative talent and abilities. Hope to make more and finding out how far behind of the pack I really am!! Looking forward to the next meeting.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Don't worry about being 'behind the pack' .. a lot of the members tend to either
pull you along or let you ride on their shoulders.

JerrySambrook

Fred,
No where did I say fat, I said had extra poundage. Of course, some of us call it ballast, and some call it too much mead, or mead-like substance. Then again, as good as my wife cooks, I should weigh about 325-350

BTW, it was good to see ya again

Top Bottom