This will be at our first meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Hey all, I have already emailed Ken and he will be sending these kits to us. What a great opportunity to try something new out.:biggrin:

Here We Go!

As members of the new Local Chapters, you are probably wondering "What's the big deal?"

As if by magic, we now have the first BIG DEAL for local chapters.

Ken Nelsen of Kallenshaan Woods has come up with a wonderful offer to encourage participation in local events. At your next local chapter meeting, Ken will donate one of his 12 new kits per member who is attending, up to a maximum of 12 kits per chapter! Not only that, but Ken will do this once per chapter every six months!

So not only do you get to meet with fellow pen turners, but you are also almost assured (unless more than 12 members attend) of taking home a free kit from Kallenshaan Woods (www.kallenshaanwoods.com).

To take advantage of this offer, simply email Ken with the expected attendance. He will send the kits out to the organizer for distribution at the meeting.

Thanks, Ken, for getting us off to a great start!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grizz

Banned
Are we suppose to be bringing anything to this meeting?

rjwolfe3

Grizz,
You can bring pens to show off if you would like. Also some people are bringing pen blanks to exchange. Other then that just bring yourself and friends and family.

Grizz

Banned
Grizz,
You can bring pens to show off if you would like. Also some people are bringing pen blanks to exchange. Other then that just bring yourself and friends and family.

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I belong to our local Scroll Saw Club and we have a brag table and then someone demonstrates something. Other's bring snacks and I eat them... ha.

rjwolfe3

A brag table sounds like a good idea. We will be having a plexiglass finish demo as well as Mr Beall will be demonstrating his Pen Wizard. Snacks sound like a good idea. I will post a separate thread reminding people of what is going on.

Top Bottom