Where in Ohio?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

So I'm curious where everyone in Ohio is from. I'm from Columbus myself.

I know I could probably just browse the member list and find out but I am hoping to get some sort of activity jump started on here as it seems the Ohio area for Penturners seems sort of non-lively lately.

I know in just my neighborhood at least of 3 people. Myself, My Dad a few streets over and My friend a couple streets over in another direction.

So chime in people and lets get some conversation flowing on here. :)

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'm in Columbus, in the Little Turtle neighborhood. Closest major (or at least recognizable) intersection is SR-161 and Hamilton Road.

LarryDNJR

Not bad so far 6 real close in the Columbus vicinity. Plus Richwood isn't that far of a drive away from Columbus.

LarryDNJR

Hey there Jenni, sad to hear about all the damage that happened up that way with those tornados. Heard at least 5 people died and about 50 homes destroyed. Seen some pictures, looked devastating.

we4marts

New Washington the home of the first commercial chicken hatchery. About 20 miles North West of Mansfield.

Pastors Pen

I am from Wheelersburg. I grew up in Chillicothe, and lived in Reynoldsburg on two different occassions since my wife and I married 25 years ago. Have been in Wheelersburg for about 16 years or so.

ToddMR

Wow lots of us near Columbus. I am the friend that lives a couple streets over from Larry in Columbus, OH. Kind of cool living so close to him and his family.

LarryDNJR

Wow lots of us near Columbus. I am the friend that lives a couple streets over from Larry in Columbus, OH. Kind of cool living so close to him and his family.

It is cool because he gets to come over and see all my wonderful pens. :devil:

jjudge

Centerville, OH -- a south of dayton suburb.

Grew up in Cincinnati,
... met my wife in Athens (Ohio U),
... spent childhood in Danville (near Mt Vernon),
... lived in Lancaster for 7+ years
But -- left to live in New Engalnd for 16+ years
... now back in Ohio

butchf18a

Westlake, OH (10 west of Cleveland) grew up in Rocky River. From is the optimum word, now I'm in Woodland, WA

Go Browns (it's a rebuilding year)

Top Bottom