What's happening at our 1st Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

In case it got lost in all of the other posts, let me give a quick rundown of what will be going on at our first meeting.

Where & When: The meeting will be on Nov. 15th at 9:00 am at Wood Werks in Columbus. Directions are in a separate post but if you need them emailed just send me a pm.

What to Bring: Yourself, friends, family. Completed pens to show off. Pen kits and ready blanks if you want to use their lathes to practice. Pen blanks to swap with other members. Pop and snacks if you want to.

What's Happening: Plexiglass demo from Chris (thewishman). Pen Wizard demo from Mr. Beall. Laser Engraved kits drawing from Kallenshaan Woods. Meet and greet with other members to get to know everyone.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

George7

That sounds like a good plan, but this: "Pen Wizard demo from Mr. Beall", makes me think that this meeting is going to cost me money!

foamcapt40

In case it got lost in all of the other posts, let me give a quick rundown of what will be going on at our first meeting.

Where & When: The meeting will be on Nov. 15th at 9:00 am at Wood Werks in Columbus. Directions are in a separate post but if you need them emailed just send me a pm.

What to Bring: Yourself, friends, family. Completed pens to show off. Pen kits and ready blanks if you want to use their lathes to practice. Pen blanks to swap with other members. Pop and snacks if you want to.

What's Happening: Plexiglass demo from Chris (thewishman). Pen Wizard demo from Mr. Beall. Laser Engraved kits drawing from Kallenshaan Woods. Meet and greet with other members to get to know everyone.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Can't be there this time, Wife is taking me to Chicago for "Adult weekend" dinner, shopping, etc. Probably no power tool stores. Kepp me informed on upcoming meetings; I need lots of guidence.

Grizz

Banned
9:00 am ..... Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! I just noticed the time when I was putting together my directions tonight. I'm not a morning person!!!!!!!! ugh...arg.... and grrrrrrrrr.

Top Bottom