Upcoming Meetings for 2009

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

One of the things that I would like to discuss at our meeting will be how often and when you all would like to meet. I am thinking that quarterly meetings would be best starting in January followed by April, July and October. After gathering a lot of info, I believe that Saturdays work best as long as it is not the 3rd Saturday of the month. That said, January 24th looks like a good choice for our next meeting. However, I believe that a group decision would be best. I will bring this up at our meeting and we can decide then.

For our northern members that would like to meet in the Cleveland area. I have heard several ideas and I hoping some will pan out. Grub32 has offered his shop as a meeting place once he moves in. Also my understanding is that a Rockler type store will be opening in that area as well. I will try to get out information as I receive it. I am hoping that maybe the northern group can meet on the 2nd Saturday of a month so that I and others could attend those meetings as well.

Please post and comments and suggestions here.

Top Bottom