Sept., Oct., Nov., meetings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jfoh

Have any dates and places been selected for meetings in Sept., Oct., or Nov.?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

We are supposed to be having our normally scheduled meeting in Columbus in October. I need to get with Chris and Charlie to confirm. I also believe there will be a meeting to turn for the troops coming up in Dayton. I am still waiting to hear from Grub about a meeting near Cleveland as well. As soon as I hear something I will post it.

grub32

I would love to...I just don't have all my ducks in a row quite yet...I don't have all the electric and lighting hooked up in my garage quite yet...I am also loosing the window of opportunity because bad weather is approaching and I lack adequate heating.

I will definitely be ready in the spring!!

Grub

jleiwig

I have tried to get something together to turn for the troops around Veteran's Day, but have not seen much interest from the Ohio chapter.

Rollerbob

Hey Ohio Chapter, anybody out there?? Justin is ringing your phone. Surely there is some interest for troop pens.:frown:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I thought the date had been narrowed to the 1st or 8th. Either one is OK with me. Sign me up and let me know once the date has been decided.

Pastors Pen

I am fairly new to the forum, and would like to get involved in the Ohio group. Let me know when and where meetings are, and if possible, I will be there.

Blessings,

Mark

Top Bottom