ohio get together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
i know that something was mentioned in a prior thread <comlumbus wood working show> about maybe getting an ohio meeting running again. is there any interest? also for anyone interested in sharing secrets and an afternoon of turning i am in my shop most fridays saturdays and sundays. just let me know yall are more than welcome to swing by and swap stories
rob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Rob, thanks, that is a nice offer. When the weather gets better, I like to play disc golf at the two Chillicothe courses. Maybe we could get together and trade some stories.

Jim15

Hi Rob,
I'm down by Cinci. and would like to come and meet up with you sometime. But it will be at least several months, as my wife just came home from open heart surgery Thursday and I don't think I will be going very far for several months. I will try and keep your offer in mind for the future though.

rjwolfe3

I know I have been absent for a bit but I have lurking in the background the last couple of weeks. I can get with Charles and Chris if there is enough interest in meeting in the Columbus area or with Grub is there is interest in the Cleveland area. I now have a newer car so I should be able to attend providing I can get off from work. (We may be switching over to 12 hours shifts in the near future)

sounds great guys i have been working this weekend on remodeling the turning area after the shop fairy came still have some {read ALOT} of clean up to do but many hands make light work lol just drop me a line you guys are welcome any time..and i will throw some walnut in the wood stove and make the shop smell really nice for you

grub32

I am all for it...summer will be a great time to meet up. I just will need about a week to clean up the shop...been making lots of sawdust and not been cleaning itup the right way.

Oh well...whatever you guys want. My shop is really big with lots of open space. I have 3.5 acres at the house for parking.

I am in,

Grub

Top Bottom