International Association of Penturners  
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > Ohio
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 3

Default ohio get together

i know that something was mentioned in a prior thread <comlumbus wood working show> about maybe getting an ohio meeting running again. is there any interest? also for anyone interested in sharing secrets and an afternoon of turning i am in my shop most fridays saturdays and sundays. just let me know yall are more than welcome to swing by and swap stories
rob
scratched blank is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Rob, thanks, that is a nice offer. When the weather gets better, I like to play disc golf at the two Chillicothe courses. Maybe we could get together and trade some stories.

Non Impedite Raditioni Cogitationis.
(Unencumbered by the thought process.)
Tom and Ray Magliozzi
thewishman is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 34

Hi Rob,
I'm down by Cinci. and would like to come and meet up with you sometime. But it will be at least several months, as my wife just came home from open heart surgery Thursday and I don't think I will be going very far for several months. I will try and keep your offer in mind for the future though.
Jim15 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2011, 06:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 6

I know I have been absent for a bit but I have lurking in the background the last couple of weeks. I can get with Charles and Chris if there is enough interest in meeting in the Columbus area or with Grub is there is interest in the Cleveland area. I now have a newer car so I should be able to attend providing I can get off from work. (We may be switching over to 12 hours shifts in the near future)

A Wolfe Family Enterprises, LLC Business
Click on links below for:
Wolfe's Woodworking Blog
Email
* Website * Blog * Facebook
rjwolfe3 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 3

sounds great guys i have been working this weekend on remodeling the turning area after the shop fairy came still have some {read ALOT} of clean up to do but many hands make light work lol just drop me a line you guys are welcome any time..and i will throw some walnut in the wood stove and make the shop smell really nice for you
scratched blank is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 02-26-2011, 06:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Photos: 0

I am all for it...summer will be a great time to meet up. I just will need about a week to clean up the shop...been making lots of sawdust and not been cleaning itup the right way.

Oh well...whatever you guys want. My shop is really big with lots of open space. I have 3.5 acres at the house for parking.

I am in,

Grub
grub32 is offline   Reply With Quote Top