Ohio Flag Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Ohio Flag Pen ***CLOSED***

Constant (Lazerlinez) has produced an Ohio Flag pen kit. It can be seen here.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56544

He will be putting it on his web site tonight at a price of $25.00. He told me that if I want to do a group buy he will generate a discount code for 25% off. If interest is great enough he will go 30%.

I am willing to place a group order for people who live in the central Ohio area so we can save a few bucks on shipping. I can front the order and then hand to hand payment would eliminate PayPal fees. I'll have them shipped to me and we can get together for delivery and payment. I live in Westerville and work in downtown Columbus so anyone who would want to place an order and then meet with me later is welcome to do so. If you are interested, or have any questions please PM me. Once I see how many orders we have I will get with Constant and settle on the final price per kit (25% or 30% off). This offer is open to anyone but please understand that I am not going to drive all over the state to deliver. However, I have no problem with driving anywhere a meeting might be held at some point in the future.:)

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

When will the order need to be finalized?

Lets say by 1/30/10. I'll see how many kits have been committed to by then. Assume that they will be $18.75 each plus shipping (shipping will be split equally between everyone who orders). If we get enough orders they may end up costing $17.50 each plus shipping. I don't know how many orders are "enough" orders, that is up to Constant. If we don't get enough orders then they will cost $25.00 each plus shipping. The only benefit to that is splitting the shipping costs.

FYI, I will probably be ordering about 5 of them.

mbroberg

I didn't ask him, but I bet he wouldn't mind selling some other kits. :rolleyes: I'll find out.

HawksFeather

Mike,

Put me down for 5 kits and thanks for taking care of this. If you let me know when they arrive and the total so that I can get a check mailed to you. That way you won't be waiting on the payment until I make it down your way.

Jerry

myname1960

I live close to the indiana line so drop off delivery is out of the question but me paying for shipping is ok with me... I would be ordering minimum of 5 kits if other kits can be ordered...That would be 1 ohio pen and the others...If this is ok let me know

mbroberg

Mike,

Put me down for 5 kits and thanks for taking care of this. If you let me know when they arrive and the total so that I can get a check mailed to you. That way you won't be waiting on the payment until I make it down your way.

Jerry

OK No Problem.

mbroberg

I live close to the indiana line so drop off delivery is out of the question but me paying for shipping is ok with me... I would be ordering minimum of 5 kits if other kits can be ordered...That would be 1 ohio pen and the others...If this is ok let me know

Let me speak with Constant. If you don't mind paying shipping maybe you can be included for any group buy discount but have them shipped directly to you. I'll contact Constant tomorrow maybe and see what can be worked out.

myname1960

Let me speak with Constant. If you don't mind paying shipping maybe you can be included for any group buy discount but have them shipped directly to you. I'll contact Constant tomorrow maybe and see what can be worked out.

Np..I would pay shipping anyway and was gonna order some from him...I hope this would help the Ohio group out...I can look at his site and give u an approximate of the number if u like...Was hoping to get the Statue of Liberty kit too if he offered it...Hey if u meet on the weekend maybe i can meet you all too...

mbroberg

Chris,
Constant has said he will extend the offer to any pen on his site. I just PM him and asked if he would extend the discount to pens ordered through this mini-buy and ship directly to the end user. Of course I assume anyone who wanted to have it shipped directly to them would have to pay the shipping. My intent in starting this was to try and save people a couple of bucks on shipping.:)

Mike

Last edited:

myname1960

Put me down for a 2nd Ohio kit as well plus the others below. Depending on prices i may be able to get a couple more but for now these are what i want.

1- Bald Eagle Laser inlay Kit (30)
Sierra kit with light brown maple or curly maple

1- BOW - Praying Hands Kit (22)
Sierra

1- Dove Laser inlay Kit (22)
Sierra

1- Flag Kit Sierra (30)
Sierra

1- Hummingbird and Flower Laser Inlay Kit (25)
Sierra with a red flower

1- Rose Laser Inlay Kit (20)
Sierra with Natural Curly Maple with a pink flower

1- Rose Laser Inlay Kit (20)
Sierra with Natural Curly Maple with a red flower

HawksFeather

Do we know if this will be 25% or 30%? Reason I am asking is that he has a 25% discount till the end of the week and free shipping on orders of $150. If it is going to be the 25% I would probably be further ahead to add another couple of kits to the Ohio kits and get the free shipping to my house.

Jerry

mbroberg

Jerry,

Constant never got back with me so I assume it will be 25%. If he is offering free shipping for orders over $150.00 I will place this order prior to expiration. I'll find time to update the spread sheet and PM everyone who has said they want in to confirm their orders, hopefully tomorrow.

Mike

mbroberg

Here is an updated copy of the spreadsheet.

PM have been sent to everyone who has ordered so far. If you ordered but didn't get a PM then please let me know.

Mike

Attachments

• Lazerlinez Buy.xls
    13.5 KB · Views: 260

myname1960

I can order whichever way is easier. I will make sure i meet the $150 min after the 30% discount Constant quoted in his pm to everyone. I just wanted to help the group out by ordering the kits with the others. I will see what else i will need to get now. Let me know how you want me to order.

mbroberg

Chris,

I appreciate your willingness to help us, but it makes more sense to just have them sent to you. Go ahead and place your own order, we will be OK as far as meeting the $150.00 mark. I'll remove your information from the spread sheet.

I have asked Constant how he wants us to order and if he is going to issue a discount code. I'll let you know when he responds.

Thanks,
Mike

I can order whichever way is easier. I will make sure i meet the $150 min after the 30% discount Constant quoted in his pm to everyone. I just wanted to help the group out by ordering the kits with the others. I will see what else i will need to get now. Let me know how you want me to order.

mbroberg

Here is the up to date spreadsheet. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. Constant is giving us 30%!!:biggrin: I plan on placingthe order this weekend.

Mike

Attachments

• Lazerlinez Buy.xls
    13.5 KB · Views: 258

jjudge

This thread for estimating or commitment? (just the Ohio Pen, or any of their pens?)
I'd love to drop some $$ for some of these kits.

-- joe (jjudge)

Top Bottom