Ohio Feb Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Well it's that time again.
I know we talked at the last meeting, but I don't remember anything that happened this morning. So, What is the best Saturday to meet.
The meeting will be in Hartville again, I just don't want to step on any other dates/events.
Please post the dates of any thing you know of happening in good ol Ohio and I will try to get things set up soon.

Thanks
BTW, Keep Bob Jackson in your prayers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The two local woodturners clubs meet the 1'st and 2'nd saturdays each month. I try to attend NCWT (the 1'st sat). I'm good for 2,3 4; but will suggest the 3,4 as others may want to go to Buckeye.

Thanks for keeping us up to speed on Bob!

Magicbob

We are on for Feb 22.
This is also the date for Hartville Hardware's big tool sale.
They may want us to do a couple of pen demos for sale attendees.

If you have any thoughts please don't keep them to yourself.

Argo13

We are definitely on for our next meeting at Hartville Hardware. 2pm this Saturday. We will have a demo and door prizes. We will talk about the Birthday Bash, the MPG and continue to shape our group. We may have some on lookers so bring some pens to show off to them and each other. We just might infected someone else with the pen turning bug.

Come early if you want Hartville's tool sale is this weekend and they have plenty of stuff including demos aimed at all types of turners.

And if that's not enough, Our fearless leader, Bob Jackson is feeling well enough to stop by.

See you then

Jason

Top Bottom