Oct 16, 17, 18 Expo at Wood Werks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

"On Oct 16,17 & 18 Wood Werks is having their Expo, a huge event with probably 3,000 people visiting us over the three days. If everyone agrees I can set up a demo area with 3 or 4 mini lathes for IAP Ohio Chapter. We can demo and allow newbies a chance to learn the craft. Wood Werks will provide the supplies if needed." -vangaspens

Is anyone able to attend this? I can't get away from work but I was hoping some others would be able to. I know this kinda fell off the radar and for that I apologize. Please respond here if you can make it and if you do go, let us know how it went.

Robert Taylor

i was going to go however it is almost two and a half hours of driving each way for me. the time that i went to hartville tool's big sale it was sooo crowded you really couldn't get close enough to see any demo's and i just didn't have a good time. hartville tool is only ten minutes from me. however i would consider the trip for an iap meeting where it would not be crowded, only not on any third saturday of any month.

Top Bottom