Next Southern Ohio Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jleiwig

I was thinking that in the next month or two we should have another meeting in Southern Ohio. This time I'm thinking maybe Cincinnati? That way we could entice some of our southern Indiana and Northern KY members to come. I know there's a Woodcraft down there near Bass Pro Shops which would be a twofer for me! :biggrin: Or maybe the new location of the hardwood lumber and more store? I'm not very familiar with either location, but maybe one of our Cincinnati members is?

If not, I could always reserve the room here in the Dayton Woodcraft again.

rjwolfe3

Justin, sounds great to me. Let me know the details so that I can post them in the sticky.

For all the middle and northern Ohio members, I haven't forgotten you. Originally we were slated to have a meeting in January in Columbus but I haven't been able to get it worked out. I am hoping to rectify my car situation with my tax return in February and hopefully get these meetings back on track. I need to get with Grub32 for a northern Ohio meeting somewhere outside of Cleveland I believe.

I would like to give people the options of going to different meetings without having to drive too far hence the three locations.

Hope I didn't hijack your thread too much!

jleiwig

Justin, sounds great to me. Let me know the details so that I can post them in the sticky.

For all the middle and northern Ohio members, I haven't forgotten you. Originally we were slated to have a meeting in January in Columbus but I haven't been able to get it worked out. I am hoping to rectify my car situation with my tax return in February and hopefully get these meetings back on track. I need to get with Grub32 for a northern Ohio meeting somewhere outside of Cleveland I believe.

I would like to give people the options of going to different meetings without having to drive too far hence the three locations.

Hope I didn't hijack your thread too much!

Not at all!

The more meetings we have the better. I hope to make it to the central meeting, but having regional meetings as well works better for a lot of us that are super busy.

Top Bottom