The next North Ohio Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
After a great meeting last week, now would be a great time to get the next meeting plan started. Two people are needed, one to organize the meeting process and one to get the date, location and activities (drawing, refreshments, etc.) going. You will have a guideline soon as the Local chapter steering committee is close to a final draft. You may also, as always, contact me, for support.
I would like to suggest a Mid to late September date(after school starts and vacations are usually done).
Who would like to get things started? This person does not have to be an experience turner (though it can be) nor a public speaker. As you saw, there's just a bunch of guys sharing a passion. They don't need a lot of glitz and glitter, just a bit of organization to keep things going.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Glen, I am willing to host the next meeting at my shop, a two car garage that I can rearrange to hold 20+ or so people. This time I can do all of the functions, and provide a demo on polymer clay, or how to turn plastics. I can provide refreshments, but some door prizes would be nice. I can also provide those if necessary. I'm not far from an Ohio Turnpike exit and also close to I90 and I480. Let me know.

bob,
That is a fine offer and having a meeting at a residence will be a good experience. This is a chapter meeting and one would expect all those who want to attend should offer to participate in some small way. Take it away!!! If you or any members want assistance, let me know, otherwise I will forward the local chapter best practices as soon as they are available. This should help in creating a good meeting experience.

Argo13

Glenn and Bob,

I am willing to help in anyway needed. I am in the process of changes jobs. The new job will provide more opportunities to help out.

I am a newbie but think the chapter is a great idea and would love to see it succeed.

Jason

Magicbob

I also will offer my help as needed, I may be able to bring a truck load of folding chairs if that helps

Top Bottom