New House...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

Well, I am just a few days away from moving into my new house and shop (30 x 30)

The first step will be getting everything together in the house and then wiring the shop, adding lights and getting things going. Once that all falls into place, I will be ready to have a meeting NE Ohio very close to cleveland. Anyone interested?? Anyone from Columbus?? Its just straight up 71 and about 20 mins from 71 and 80.

I have two lathes and I would be ready to put on a real demo on casting.

I guess I will say that I could probably be ready by June if anyone is interested!!

John G
aka Grub32

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Grub
I am very interested and I know of a few other people in Northern Ohio that don't like the drive to Columbus. I will still be doing the Columbus meetings every quarter (Jan, Apr, Jul, and Oct.) but would love to do meetings in your area. The more the merrier for me. Lets shoot for some time in June and go from there. I will contact the ones who said they wanted a northern meeting place and see what happens.

grub32

Actually, it is 30 x 40 but I am going to use some of it for storage for my other toys. I got very lucky...I am moving home closer to the LOML job so she rewarded me by choosing the house that had a sep. garage.

I guess I can say that we will make that happen early in the summer then. I will have progress pics and new setup available in the weeks to come.

I look forward to having everyone up for a celebration.

Grub32

Top Bottom