Meetings for 2010

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Justin is working on a meeting in Southern Ohio and once we have the details I will post them in the sticky. I also posted this in his thread so I am putting it here so that everyone can see it.

"For all the middle and northern Ohio members, I haven't forgotten you. Originally we were slated to have a meeting in January in Columbus but I haven't been able to get it worked out. I am hoping to rectify my car situation with my tax return in February and hopefully get these meetings back on track. I need to get with Grub32 for a northern Ohio meeting somewhere outside of Cleveland I believe.

I would like to give people the options of going to different meetings without having to drive too far hence the three locations."

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns about meetings this upcoming year, please post here or send me a pm.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

I think we have missed the Jan one so lets plan for one in April, July, and October. I most definitely will have a more reliable transportation. I can't remember which week was best. I know that one of the woodturning clubs meets on a certain week so one of the other weeks would probably be best. I really want to get this going again. I think Saturdays would still be best but maybe if we move it to either mid morning or after lunch would be better (but don't they close early on Saturdays?). I may be able to just call off at work on those days if they are set in stone. Let me read through last years post and find the right week and I will post it here.

Justin and Grub, whenever you guys want to do your meetings, let me know. Hopefully there will be no conflicts and we can offer something for everyone.

LarryDNJR

Hello I am new here. My name is Larry. I was talking with a gentleman at WoodWerks in Columbus and he was telling me about a meeting coming up in April? Any one have information on that? Thanks!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome Larry. I don't know anything about a meeting yet. You were probably talking with Charlie, who may have been talking to Rob or Chris about setting one up. Keep an eye on this thread for when an exact date is made public. Whereabouts in Columbus are you?

rjwolfe3

At this point I have heard from grub about doing one soon in the northern area but I am waiting on things to be finalized in the central area. Chris do you know if anything is available at Woodwerks for April?

LarryDNJR

I am in the Hamilton Township area just outside South Columbus around 270/23S area. I think it might have been a Charlie I wish I would have gotten his name. He mentioned something around April 19th I think in the Classroom at the WoodWerks on Claycraft Rd.

grub32

I would love to have everyone come to my place....I am free...The shop is as clean as its going to get and can support an army.

Grub

grub32

Well I suppose its time to identify interest and find out when is a good day. Then we can put together some sort of agenda.

Anybody interested in coming to Aurora, OH for a get together...List here or PM me.

Grub

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'm in. I can't pinpoint any specific day because my schedule has the tendency to change. Generally, most Saturdays or Sundays are OK.

grub32

Well, I suppose as time is running out for May...I would guess that I look to have something in the later part of June. Shall we set a time and date Rob?

Grub

Top Bottom