June cook out

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Let's pick a date in June for the annual cookout. Hopefully Magic Bob can work his magic on the grill. We can do polymer clay or learn how to make a band saw box or turn some peppermills. My shop is cleaned finally after the MPG and I'm raring to go. What is a good date for you in June. Either a Saturday or Sunday.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The only day I'm busy is Sunday, June 26. So any day other than that is open for me.

It's too bad that your shop is all clean and spiffy; it won't be after we get done :wink:.

We can use the MPG address list (IAP contacts) for Ohio folks that may want to attend.

Jontello

I am completely open other then the first weekend in June. I agree with Mark....Your shop will not be as clean after we leave! For you guys that have not gone it is a great time and great people. Highly recommend you come if you can.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I may try and drive up for this one! I'll have to see what the date is. I'l headed to Denver the weekend of the 10th. I'm going to try some candy bars and bourbon, while seeing a concert at Red Rock's :) But the rest of the month is wide open!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have a potential conflict June 11/12, but if that's the best weekend for everyone, I can probably make it work.

Magicbob

I don't have a free weekend until October 2027, unless I die.
BUT I will try to be there whatever date is picked to save my friends(both old and new) from Bob Jackson's cooking.

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Since Lewis Schrader (stuckinohio) is tied up on both the 18th and the 25th, How does Saturday July 2nd. work for everyone? Start at 1, eat about 4, go home whenever?

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Stuckinohio wanted to see a closed end demo. Mike: could you do a little something? We will have polymer clay to work with, we could turn some peppermills or do a bandsaw box demo. Let me know what you want.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'm not sure about July 2. We may have July 4th weekend plans as well. If I do come I can show closed end pens or we can save that for some later date.

Magicbob

May 25 looks good for me as well, as long as it is after work seeing as it is a Wednesday.

Now if you meant June 25, that works too

Last edited:

stuckinohio

Well, looks like I won't make it. My son and daughter in law don't fly out until 5 pm, so I'm happy to see them longer but disappointed I'm missing the cookout!

Top Bottom