Help for tomorrow's show, please!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Help for tomorrow's meeting, please!

We have a CA finish demo, we'll talk about making a collaborative pen and there will be swapping of blanks and showing off our work. Those are good things - but probably not a whole meeting's worth, especially for those that drive a good ways.

Any other ideas for things to do? Anybody finish with other materials - Enduro, french polish... A demo would be great, but an explanation and samples to handle would be very nice. Anyone use a different material for blanks? Scrollsawing combined with turning, Pen Wizard decorated pens, special engraving, painting, casting...

Please jump in with any ideas. Don't worry about being shy, we're ALL here to learn and share.

Last edited:

wickford

CA demo won't take too long...maybe 1/2 hour depending on if there are any questions...the method I use is very simple (it has to be for me to do it! :biggrin:)

anybody know how to do a 360 degree herringbone? I'd love to learn about that...I've dabbled a little bit with some help from Tribal, but I've not had much luck...Although, I've also not had a lot of time to devote to it either...

Top Bottom