Attachments

• 2009_02_10_Tool_Sale_Trningresize.jpg
    2009_02_10_Tool_Sale_Trningresize.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkarch

Hartville Tool

Hey Rob, have you ever been to their store? I have often wondered if it would be worth the trip up to check out.

Thanks
Jeff

grub32

I live near there....It is completely up to what you are looking for. If they are offering the sales through the website, I would by your tools there. It is a very impressive place for woodworkers. For turners...not so much. I have been there when they have their bag sales and they get picked over very fast. LOTS of power tools and dust collection.

Any questions you guys have I would be more than glad to answer. I go there A LOT!!

Grub32

Last edited:

wickford

I'd agree with Grub...I've been there many times too and for turning, its somewhat of a disappointment...but, if you want turning tools, normally they are 20% off during the sale. And if they don't have them in the store, they usually have them in their distribution warehouse which is right down the street so you can buy them at the store at the 20% sale price and pick them up about a mile down the road at the warehouse...Just a thought in case you're looking for turning tools that are out of stock in the store...Its definitely an energetic place those couple days though!!

Enjoy!

grub32

Well, if anyone really intends on going for the sale. There is a nice Amish style restaurant called the Hartville kitchen. It is about one mile south, I think, past Hartville tool. I cant say there is really anything else noteworthy in the area that you would want to check out while there.

If my life wasnt so complicated, I would plan to meet down there with you guys, unfortunately that is my moving day.

Another time I guess.

Grub32

Top Bottom