Feb Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

February or March Meeting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magicbob

I suppose it's time to start planning our next meeting.
Seeing how the Bash is in Feb and Jeff and Michael are very involved, (They even got me working on it) I am wondering if we should meet in Feb or push it to March. Makes no difference to me, I will be there either way.

So here is a pole

Should we meet in Feb or March?

We will let this run for a week

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Only date occupied for me is March 14 - I may (not positive) go to the Indianapolis meeting. I went to their last one and had a nice time. They had 38 folks, a reasonable day trip. Weather may be a concern though.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Bob,

Do you think we should avoid this weekend or should we try to do a public demo at the sale. Don't want to step on the buckeye or north coast toes though. (I know one of the does demos)

FYI the Tool Sale will be Feb 20 & 21, 2015

From the foggy back of my memory, Bob (bettyt44720) can correct me, but I believe that it was the Buckeye Club that assisted with the lathe demos during the sale.

And... I Do not remember any problem with our meeting last year during the sale/demos! We shopped and watched... had our meeting....shopped and watched some more!

But yes! Maybe a public demo turning pens would be a good addition. Maybe have a sign-up for 1/2 hr time slots.. 5-6 of us for 2-3 hrs! Just a thought.

Mark

kingkeyman

February is a bit busy for me. A lot of bowling tournaments that time of year. Got one at the end of March too.

Top Bottom