December meeting will be a festive event.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
It's time to start thinking about the Ohio December meeting on Dec. 13, 2014 at Hartville Hardware. There will be 2 demos on finials by Jason (argo13) and on bird houses by Mark James (Mark James). The big event however will be a gift exchange. Select a gift like you would give to the person you love the most. It has to be something you have made (or the materials so the person receiving it can make it themselves). It should cost no more than $20.00 or less than $10.00. Remember, penturners are not cheapskates. Come with an anticipation of learning a lot, seeing and or meeting good friends, and receiving a great gift.
Meeting starts at 2:30 pm (when Santa shows up).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

I just got off the phone with Kevin at Hartville Hardware.
They are looking forward to hosting again
Dec 13, 2 PM in the same place as last time.
He will also setup a Nova lathe 1"-8 head for the demos

FYI there will also be a woodcarving demo classes going on that weekend, should be fun.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Plenty of time, but clarify the time for anyone who is viewing (I'm fine for any). 2 PM or 2:30 PM to start.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Demo supplies!

Bumping the thread...

AND, trying to get a possible head count. I will cut blanks (body and cap - simply cut, each 2x2x3) for bird houses to give out, and a rough guess would be helpful.

So.... If you're coming, give a yea!

kingkeyman

I wish I could have attended the meeting, but I woke in the morning sick as a dog. I was really looking forward to the demos from Argo and Mark. I hope you all had a good time, and have a merry Christmas.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I wish I could have attended the meeting, but I woke in the morning sick as a dog. I was really looking forward to the demos from Argo and Mark. I hope you all had a good time, and have a merry Christmas.

Hope you are better Dave! We missed you also. I'll save a handout for you if you want. Get well and we'll see you next year!

Top Bottom