Cook out on June 14. All are welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Saturday, June 14, there will be a cookout at my house.I live at 254 Columbus St., Elyria, Ohio. My phone number is 440 322-0232. I will furnish the meat and buns and all beverages. Please bring a dish to share. Spouses and kids are welcome. Please rsvp with the number you are bringing. There will be corn hole and bocci ball. You can make your own Polymer clay pen to take home. Please bring a sack with 5 of your good blanks, or blanks and pen kits for an exchange. Come one come all for a great picnic and get-together. Let the spouses meet other spouses and fellow turners. Open a 1:00 and we will eat around 4:00. Hope to see you there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Shoot... Leaving on vacation that AM.

But I'll send you some blanks Bob so that I can be there in spirit and Presence in Alumilite! :bananen_smilies027::bananen_smilies039::

Have fun folks!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
In my typical frantic hurry to get my business and home issues settled for my absence for a vacation... I forgot to send some "goodies" for the cookout :eek:

Hope everyone had a nice time and sorry I missed it!!

Argo13

Thank to Bob and his wife for hosting. It was fun. MagicBob status as master chef is confirmed.

We plan on our next meeting to be in august. Details to follow.

Jason

Top Bottom