August Ohio meeting a cook out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
The August meeting for Ohio will be on August 15 (a Saturday) at 2:00 pm. It will be at Bob Jackson's house at 254 Columbus St., Elyria, 44035. Magic Bob will provide and grill the meat. Buns and beans will be provided. Bring a dish to share. Beverages will be provided. This is for the family. Bring your spouse and kids. Anyone who wants to make a polymer clay pen can make one from start to finish. I will even provide a pen kit for it. Let's have a great turnout.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Oh crap, just found out I will be out of town that weekend, sorry, I guess I wont be cooking after all.
Now what should I do with that opossum I found yesterday?

Magicbob

this sounds like......
Magicbob is NOT coming so everyone else can......
wish I could be there, had a great time last year.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I plan on attending. I can certainly help cook also. I'll volunteer to bring the meats also. Burgers and Brats??? Or Tofu and a vegan salad :eek:!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Well, my plan was to come and bring one or two of my Grandsons. Then my wife gently reminded me that our church festival is that weekend and I am in the kitchen. :frown: Maybe next time!

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Please RSPV so I have a head count for who is coming. I will furnish meat, buns, potato salad, baked beans, ice cream sandwich cake, beverages. Please bring a dish to share. If Mark and/or Jason will man the grill, I would appreciate it. Anyone who wants can make a
polymer clay pen. I will include a Sierra or lipstick pen kit so you will be going home with a finished pen plus a blank. Please come. All in Ohio are welcome, IAP member or not. Bring the family.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Fire on the GRill !!!

I will be there and can take "grill duty."

I will bring lots of polymer clay for use or for folks to take home. Kind of like making screws (I'll buy them instead of making them), polymer clay blanks elude my skill set :rolleyes:.

Wifey is iffy as she may be at her parent's house helping... So for now, ME!

stuckinohio

Man, I wish this was a little more central! I would love to come and I'm dying to do a clay pen, but we just went to north central Ohio (Nevada and New Riegel) from southeast Columbus this Saturday and Sunday. Plus we are going to southern Ohio this Sunday.

I don't think I can talk my wife into going since I just told her we wouldn't be running around, except to her parents house (literally told her 15 minutes ago!)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Bob:

I'll check in the AM. I can easily bring more brats burgers/buns - sounds like we got a crowd!!! You have been working very hard for this to happen - CONGRATS, my friend!

A vibrant, cohesive, growing Ohio Chapter... Good job my friend!

(either that or it's the free food!)

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
A great picnic!

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Jackson for their kind hospitality!

Here's a pic of some of the contingent in the shop making clay pens.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 213
Top Bottom