NE Florida Chapter Nov. Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

Our second meeting will be next Monday, Nov. 24 at 6 PM at WoodCraft. Make plans to attend. We will have some of the laser cut inlay kits from Kallelnshaan Woods for door prizes. Many thanks to Ken for the donation.
Glass Scratcher will demonstate PR casting. If you have considered pouring your own blanks, don't miss the demo. Bring a friend, bring some pens for show and tell.
ps. I have Keith's and Glass Scratchers golf shirts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brewtang

I'm pretty sure I'll actually be able to stay for the meeting this time. No one tt pick up from the airport this month.

VisExp

I wanted to thank Charles (Glass Scratcher) for a great demo on casting PR. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot, as did everyone there I'm sure.

Thanks also to Dennis for organizing the laser kits from Ken at Kallenshan Woods. Obviously a big thanks to Ken for donating the kits!

It was great to meet some new people, Robert (oldcaptainrusty), and see folks I had not seen for a while, Bill (wjskip).

Thanks for a fun evening everyone!

wjskip

I too would like to voice my thanks to Charles, Woodcrafters. Ken Nelson, and everyone who attended.
The demo was outstanding. It did confirm that I am artistically chsallenged. For those of you who are about to cast I salute you. I knew that there was a lot to casting but even so I now have a much greater appreciation for the artistic abilities of each person on this forum that does their own casting. Great fun look forward to next month.
\Bill

I would like to say thank you guys for being a great audience and for the audience participation in the casting. I think it made for a much more hands-on, and interesting presentation and was quite fun. When I get back in town I will post a picture of the finished casts.

I would also like to thank Kallenshan Woods for their donation, and the folks at Woodcraft for giving us the time and space.

VisExp

In my last post I forgot to thank Dennis for organizing the golf shirts with the chapter logo on :redface:

Thanks Dennis, they came out great :)

Top Bottom