Leather pen case group buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

Daniel is hosting a leather pen case buy. It will be open for 2 more weeks. Charles suggested we might want to pool an order to save on shipping. I would like to order a couple of the 24 pen cases along with some of the single pen cases. Let me know what you think. dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

Charles, it doesn't make any difference who handles this on our end, we do need a volunteer. I suggest that member needs a paypal account and that we transfer the funds to him before we place an order. It may take a month after placing the order. Another suggestion is to have each purchaser pick up the cases at a designated place or the Monday meetings. I'll send Bobby and Keith an email.

Ok, We have about 2-3 days left on this. As I am looking at portfolios, and there is now a question as to being able to get them I am looking at the faux leather ones from Woodnwhimsies.

http://www.woodnwhimsies.com/portfolios.html

I am still interrested in Daniels group buy but shipping is going to eat us alive with the portfolios, and could possibly double the cost. Yes, Danials are made of leather but I have had leather cases before and organics can cause reactions with platings faster than synthetics...

Ya'll let me know. if any one is still interrested in this.

OK all, Daniel is kindly holding the group buy unoffially open for us through next week, after our meeting on Tuesday.

As an example on the shipping: one 24 pencase is $9.00, but for three to four 24 pencases the shipping becomes $16.00.

If you guys are going to join the fun for the group buy bring your cash on Tuesday and your list of what you are interrested in.

Top Bottom