Jan 25th Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

Mark your calendars!! Jan 25th, Ace Mr Fixit will do a demo on decal pens. Bring your show and tell and anything else you want to swap or sell. This is our first meeting of the year and after not having a December gathering I'm suffering from withdrawal. I hope to see you there. dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AceMrFixIt

Demo decals

Here are the decals I made for the demo. Bring a turned blank. The background is clear so only the logo will be visable. It may not show good on some barrels depending on the color.

Attachments

• demodecals.jpg
    demodecals.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 294

DRScherz

Thanks for the great tutorial Rick. I have used the decal material before, it never dawned on me that I could use it on a pen.

-Dale

dennisg

We had 14 folks sign in and maybe a couple who didn't. Rick gave us a demo on water slide decals, and included all the info for shopping for supplies. We also hosted a round table type discussion on techniques and common problems pen makers are having. All in all a very educational gathering. On schedule for next months demo is Mike, who will show us how to make custom finials on our pens. See you Feb 22.

brewtang

Thanks Rick...demo was great. I'm still waiting for your pizza delivery demo also. If we're needing a demo for future months, I'll be happy to do the one piece Cigar pen if you guys are interested.

Top Bottom