Is there a NOVA logo yet?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dennisg

I believe I made most of the ones being used. If were are talking about the chapter name in the ribbon below our IAP logo. Let me know how you want it worded and supply your email address and I'll get it done in the next day or so. dennis

Since the members of this group come from such a large area I would like to see it called the "Mid Atlantic Region" chapter instead of the "NoVa/Capital".

Is there a possibility for discussion on this topic?

Last edited:

Draken

While I have no objections to "Mid-Atlantic Region" I feel it isn't specific enough to accurately describe where the bulk of the membership is. Perhaps we can ask Dennis to make two, one saying "Northern Virginia Chapter" and the other saying "Mid-Atlantic Chapter" although they are basically referring to the same group. Then each member could use the logo that best suits them.

Crashmph

Hi all... I am fairly new to IAP and I live in the NOVA area. I can create a logo for the NoVa/Capital area if you want me to.

Draken

Nice work on the logo, Crashmph, but I don't feel that "NOVA/Capital" would let anyone outside the area know where we are located. I'll contact Dennisg and get him to make one that matches the rest of the ones used on the site.

Draken

Thanks to Dennis, our new logo is finished. Feel free to cut/paste it and use it in your own signature. If any one needs a higher res copy, let me know and I'll gladly provide it.

Crashmph

Here is the same logo in color. I think it looks a little cleaner and the letters are a little easier to see.

IAP_VADCMD_Chapter.png

Draken

Great looking logo, Crashmph. But it currently is 180x145 pixels and is 127.07KB in size. Here are the limits for signature images:

The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you can get it down to those requirements, and keep the clarity, I'll use it.

Crashmph

not sure... the file size is 14.02KB and I think it needs to be 9.8KB or smaller. I am going to rework the image a little to clear up the letters.

Crashmph

Here is my third attempt at this... The file size is 6.62 KB (6782 bytes) and the pixel size is 120px × 100px.

This should be OK. I also spaced the VA / DC / MD because they sortof blended together.

Let me know what you all think.

Top Bottom