Spring 2010 Picnic?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Draken

We may need to find a new host for this year. My wife has recently undergone two surgeries, and there is a long recovery time for them. I'm not sure if she'll be up to it this year. She's always been such a big help with the picnics so I can "talk shop" with everyone.

She is doing fine, and slowly recovering. Recovery has been slower than the surgeon anticipated, and she's had to be readmitted a couple of times due to the complications. At this point, I'd rather not go into details regarding her procedures.

MDWine

Hey James,
Sorry to hear of surgeries and complications and long recoveries.
I know how it is on both sides of that coin.
I hope she is doing well and I pray that recovers quickly.

Draken

Thank you Michael, very much appreciated. She went back into the hospital today, not sure how long she'll be in there this time, hopefully not long and hopefully they get all this resolved so she can start getting back to a normal life.

Draken

Thanks everyone. Surgery went well, recovery looks to be going good so far. She is expected to be in the hospital for 7 to 14 days (from the date of the surgery) before they'll release her.

glycerine

I'm just now reading this. Hope all is well James.

Let me know if you other guys are still doing a picnic. I'd like to join if I can.

Top Bottom