Power Tools Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druid

My thanks goes out to the good folks here on IAP who have shared their experience and knowledge with me. This sharing of information has increased my knowledge base and stimulated new creative ideas... needless to say, it's also drained my wallet!!!!:eek: .

Anyway, this lead to "re-thinking" the layout of my shop, so yesterday I set out on a shop "make-over" mission and came across some power tools that I don't use any longer or have more than one. I'm going to post them on Craig's List or eBay but thought I would offer them up to my IAP friends if interested (sale or barter) first.

1. Ryobi 4x6 Belt and disk sander (2 months old) (Santa gave me a Rikon 6x10 belt & disk sander under the tree)
a. Extra 6" sticky sanding disks, 40, 60, & 120 grit
2. 1/2 Impact drill with reversible speed and level. Works like new.
3. Black & Decker model 7620 professional router (made back in the days B&D made quality professional tools! Works like new.
4. Dewalt 14.4V portable framing saw
a. Case, 5 3/8 blades, no battery (can buy battery at Lowes or Home Depot

I'm am contemplating this one, but if the price is right I would sell.
Background:
A few years ago I saw a Sorby tool demonstration and had the opportunity to try some of the new chisel products and ProEdge sharpening system. I was impressed by the sharpening system and have wanted one ever since. Just recently, I received a special offer on the UK version of the Sorby ProEdge sharpening system from my friends at Sorby.

Here's my dilemma (a good one to have :)). The Oneway Wolverine Sharpening System I have is top notch, easy to use, and puts a laser sharp bevel edge (to include fingernail gouge, Irish grind, etc.) in less than 40 sec's. It more than satisfies my sharpening needs.

Sharpening System includes:
1. Delta Thinline 6" bench grinder with custom stand, platform jig, and flexible lamp
a. Grinding wheels - Norton "White" 100 grit & "Blue" 80 grit stone
2. Oneway Wolverine Sharpening System
a. Base with extended tool arm, diamond dresser, and vari-grind attachment.
b. Manual and instructional DVD.

I would depart with this sharpening system if the offer is right. So there you have it, if interested in any of these items let me know. If you want to make an offer, please PM me. I'll be posting these items out to the public sometime early next week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom