Need a workshop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aerotech

Long story short. I used to turn pens in my buddies garage in Waldorf and he got orders to Fargo North Dakota. If anyone around the Andrews AFB area wouldn't mind having an apprentice to share tricks and tips with and maybe let me hang out in your wood shop from time to time I would greatly appreciate it. I live in the barracks on base so no possibility of moving my shop from Virginia Beach up here. I also have access to a laser engraver so I may be of some use to you in exchange for some company and the use of your lathe. Thank you to all for your consideration.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jp_white

I'm here at Tinker AFB or I'd be happy to help out. Is there a base wood hobby shop there? If so, they might let you put a bench top lathe there? Of course, other people would be able to use it. Good luck

USNR'03

If you are stationed at NOB they have a decient wood shop with a delta lathe. Open Wednesday, Thursday 12-8 pm Sat 10-5. 757-444-3846. Von is good people also. I would invite you, but I can't get enough time in the garage at this time.

Aerotech

Dennis, thanks for the invite. I really appreicate it. I only forsee one problem....traffic. Let me know if you need a hand and I'll see if I can make it out there.

Top Bottom