meeting...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

Do you guys ever gather for Winter time meetings? I'm fairly new to the pen game and am looking forward to meeting those of you around D.C.
Anything coming up that I should know about/may be interested in?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

well...

glycerine,

Welcome to the group, and to the madness ;o)

It is the hardest thing to get these guys and gals together... There is no meeting scheduled at this time, but it sounds like a good excuse to schedule one!

How 'bout it NOVA?

GouletPens

I'd love to come up there and meet some of you Novanians:wink: I live down in Richmond where we started an IAP chapter here, but my wife is from Centreville where her parents still reside. I'll be going up there 6 out of the next 8 weekends, and a little pen meeting getaway may be quite necessary for me!!!

Crashmph

I am out of town traveling, but I am game for an early December-ish meeting. Where bouts you guys thinking? Woodcraft in Springfield?

Draken

That's been the typical meeting place, although they have been few and far between lately. We've also been known to gather in the parking lot of Harbor Freight in Woodbridge when most of the folks up for the meeting were South of Springfield.

Let me know the tentative dates and I'll see what I can do to attend. Weekends seem to get more and more precious as the Holidays draw closer.

GouletPens

I was just at that very HF this past weekend. Got myself the ultrasonic cleaner on sale along with a whole slew of other goodies. Man, that place is addictive....it's like when I went into the dollar store as a kid...I knew the stuff would break but I still wanted it all!!:biggrin:

Draken

I was just at that very HF this past weekend. Got myself the ultrasonic cleaner on sale along with a whole slew of other goodies. Man, that place is addictive....it's like when I went into the dollar store as a kid...I knew the stuff would break but I still wanted it all!!:biggrin:

There is also a HF in Fredericksburg in case you weren't aware. :biggrin:

glycerine

I'll try to make it to wherever you guys decide. I'm just anxious to meet some other pen turners in the area. I've been to the Woodcraft in Sprigfield and the HF in Woodbridge...

Rstyleusa

I too would like to meet up with some of the local turners. I am unavailable anytime before Thanksgiving due to a show preparation..other then that, I could be available.

Aerotech

i'm new to the whole thing but i travel back and forth between virginia beach and Andrews pretty much every weekend and would like to meet like minded individuals in the areas.

Top Bottom