this is yreka

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi,Bill Durovchic here. Have been designing making and selling pens since early 1980's. My business name until recently was rocket manufacturing. I don't use kits, designing and producing most parts[not clips] myself. Some photos on my website billdurovchic.com
Have surplus material to sell. about 100 rods of Sheaffer Balance material [acrylic] made by Mazzuchelli. Slabs of Mazzuchelli material[also acrylic] various thicknesses. A few slabs of crushed velvet acrylic Parker used when they reintroduced the Duofold in early 90's, Lots of clips, nuts, grips, refills etc. Will answer all questions regarding how i make things. Hope to get some photos posted soon. bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Hey Bill, love the lamps on your site! The mics are nice and #4 is a real winner. The Futility Machine sounds too much like some jobs I have had...

Any pictures of the pen materials for sale?

SteveG

Aloha Bill, just looked at your site. Quite an eclectic collection. You appear to have a unique flavor of creativity. I have sent a PM also, expressing interest in the materials for sale.
Steve Guzy

Top Bottom