A warm greeting from Italy, by Massimo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maranno

Hello, my name is Massimo, I have 58 years, I was born and live in Italy, and for about a year I make pens, nothing compared to what you see on this forum.
There will, however, an opportunity to see some of my honeycomb construction.
Excuse my language, but not knowing English I arrange with the Google translator.
It seems impossible, and at the same time magnificent be able to converse with another part of the world.
Hello Massimo​

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Massimo, benvenuti nel IAP, non vediamo l'ora di vedere le vostre penne così plaese loro messaggio nel nostro show off tuo forum penne quando si può sempre fare domande qui in quanto vi è una ricchezza di knowlege. Google funziona in entrambi i modi!..

jcm71

Welcome, Massimo. Don't be afraid to post pictures. You'll receive friendly, honest, and constructive suggestions on how to improve.

maranno

I did not expect to receive such a warm welcome, thank you, the pictures of my work, I can put here? and how?
Hello Massimo

maranno

Welcome from the mitten (Michigan). Looking forward to seeing your honeycomb pens. Is there a penturning community like IAP in Italy?
Thank you, in Italy there are forums that deal with the wood, within these there are sections, one of these is the wood-turning and consequently of pens, but not a specific forum does not exist.

Hello Massimo

wood-of-1kind

This is a good overview on how to attach photos:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f63/uploading-photos-your-album-35783/

Welcome to IAP from a paisano originally from Calabria.:)

Grazie Peter, con calma mi studio le istruzioni per allegare foto, con te quindi posso parlare italiano!?
Ciao Massimo

Io so qui per parlare all'Italiano. Non lo scrivo tanto bene, ma possiamo andare avanti. Io parlo con il dialetto Calabrese(forte!!!!), ma mi poi capire.:)

maranno

Io so qui per parlare all'Italiano. Non lo scrivo tanto bene, ma possiamo andare avanti. Io parlo con il dialetto Calabrese(forte!!!!), ma mi poi capire.:)
Grande Peter!! , grazie, non capisco il dialetto calabrese, ma se scrivi come hai scritto sopra capisco benissimo. Le istruzioni che mi hai indicato, servono per fare il proprio album o anche per iserire una immagine all'interno di una discussione? ad esempio ,se volessi mettere una foto qui, come farei?
Peter , è molto che manchi dall'italia? Lì, come si stà.
Ciao Massimo

wood-of-1kind

Massimo, to "upload" a photo without the use of creating a IAP photo album:

1. Click the "paperclip"

2. Select "browse" to upload file from your computer

3. Click "upload"

and the picture should appear in your post

If I am missing a step or if one of our members can decribe the process (using screen shots), Massimo will be grateful. Your assistance is appreciated.

Last edited:
Is there a link that we can visit to see some examples?

Welcome from the mitten (Michigan). Looking forward to seeing your honeycomb pens. Is there a penturning community like IAP in Italy?
Thank you, in Italy there are forums that deal with the wood, within these there are sections, one of these is the wood-turning and consequently of pens, but not a specific forum does not exist.

Hello Massimo

maranno

Thank you once again, hello Matteo, how small the world now that there is internet, there are no boundaries.
Hello

Top Bottom