Stumbled in from Raleigh

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dryder

I was looking at midi lathes and somehow ended here. I've been making pens for probably a good 10 years now. It started off with playing around with parts my dad had, I was more into furniture making. Been making saw dust for 30 or so years now, in everything from the driveway shop with a skil saw and router to my current 1400+ sq ft basement shop. Back to the pens, some came out nice. Had a few engraved for gifts. Then the "I want one" requests started. Tons of kits later I ventured away and came up with designs that were mine - I'll post some pics in the Show Off Your Pens! forum. Most of them are still given away. Every now and again I'll sell one. I see many mornings with coffee here to see what others are up to.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Duane, Welcome from northern Va! Head on up to Richmond in May for the Mid Atlantic Penturners Gathering...MAPG..well worth the ride!

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Has a date been set? I'll mark my calendar.

Duane, Welcome from northern Va! Head on up to Richmond in May for the Mid Atlantic Penturners Gathering...MAPG..well worth the ride!

May 1,2 - Schedule of events coming soon, but we already have a great list of demos and vendors.

& welcome

Last edited:

rockb

Hey Duane, you stumbled in to the right place. Lots of knowledge in this great bunch of guys and always willing to share.
Enjoy,
Rocky

Top Bottom