Stan from mid Missouri

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chitreano

Hello, I am relatively new to pen turning & have a great desire to learn. My wife and I raised our three adult (now) children in the Chitre, Panama area of the world where we served as church planting missionaries for nearly 30 years. I have a Jet mini lathe and am experimenting with various woods and materials for turning pens, seam rippers, letter openers etc.

Regards to all.
Stan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Stan!

There are several pen turners around the Springfield area.
Click on this link and then click on the map to find some in Missouri and then in the Springfield area. IAP Member Map - International Association of Penturners

I have a daughter in Ozark and get to Springfield 3 to 4 times a year. Been up through Buffalo also.

My wife and I spent 26 years in Japan as church planters there. I still work in a church growth/mission consulting role here.

Enjoy the pen turning and there are lots of helpful information and people around. Post some pictures of your work!

Last edited:

Burb

Stan,

Welcome to IAP & the world of pen making. I'd be glad to help if there's anything you need. I'd also suggest joining the local turning club, the Woodturners of Southwest Missouri. Our next meeting is July 28th in Springfield. Info can be found on the club site: Woodturners of Southwest Missouri

Top Bottom