Rookie penturner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike 53

Hi
I'm mike rice and from Indiana. Been doing woodworking for 25 years, making most anything of small to medium sized projects. I have only been pen and pencil turning since Dec 2012. Still learning and having a great time. I have a page on facebook. Mike'sWood Shop I has some projects and pens on it to see , pens arent the best but there getting better.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

Hi
I'm mike rice and from Indiana. Been doing woodworking for 25 years, making most anything of small to medium sized projects. I have only been pen and pencil turning since Dec 2012. Still learning and having a great time. I have a page on facebook. Mike'sWood Shop I has some projects and pens on it to see , pens arent the best but there getting better.

Welcome MIke - This a great forum with tons of experience and extremely nice people.

rej19

Welcome Mike, Check out the local chapters in the Forums section here on the IAP. Indianapolis chapter has a large group of penturners. We are planning on having a meeting soon. We are sort of in the reorganization mode right now. The meeting have always been well attended and worth the effort.

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Mike. If interested in the Indy chapter PM me with your contact info and I'll be sure you are on the contact list. I'm sure you would enjoy the meetings we have.
WB
Bill

Top Bottom