rekindled turner from Atlanta

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKelley

Robert,
Welcome to the group. If I can help any way with your restarting, let me know I live just a mile or so from you. Maybe lunch at Matthews one day soon. We look forward to your coming to our next meeting at Woodcraft in Alpharetta, Georgia. I'm not sure when the next meeting is, but call Woodcraft and they will let you know OR Kent if you pick up on this, let Robert know when next meeting is. Once again welcome and do a good turn.

Ben

corgicoupe

Robert,
Welcome to the group. If I can help any way with your restarting, let me know I live just a mile or so from you. Maybe lunch at Matthews one day soon. We look forward to your coming to our next meeting at Woodcraft in Alpharetta, Georgia. I'm not sure when the next meeting is, but call Woodcraft and they will let you know OR Kent if you pick up on this, let Robert know when next meeting is. Once again welcome and do a good turn.

Ben

Thanks, Ben. I've heard about Matthews for many years, driven by it numerous times, but have never eaten there. Any weekday is okay with me.
Bob

Top Bottom