A reintroduction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dgerwin11

I have been away from pen making and this forum for over a year. One thing led to another and my main focus has been on corn cob pipe modifications and making briar pipes. I had some pens on hand so I kept them listed in my Etsy shop. All of a sudden, my corn cob pens started selling. On a whim I made a Mesa from some scrap briar. It sold in 2 days. Then a member of a pipe forum I'm on requested a briar Cigar pen. Good thing I retired back in November. Now I have more time to devote to making sawdust.

When I was last here, I recall PSI was spelled with 4 letters. I just looked at "Cheers and Jeers" and it seems they have changed their focus for the better. That's a good thing as it appears there are some items I want to order direct from them rather than some of the resellers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Re-Welcome!!:wink:

I'm sure there are lots of members who take time off from pen turning, or even turning in general, then find their way back. Show us some of your new stuff.

dgerwin11

I just placed an order. For the record, I never really had a lroblem with them. I accepted that individual orders had a lower priority than resellers. They always met my expectations.

Top Bottom