Pen Kits, and replacment Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

djz9

I am new to the group, and so far it seems like a wonderful Org. I would like to know from some of the older members if there is a list of sources for kits and parts other then the normal PSI, WOOD CRAFT,ect in past posts. I have made a bunch of the normal kits and I would like to try as many more as I can find. Also anyone have any one that makes Militay clips, I did find one place woodpenpro, who had some Navy and USMC ones that were nice and the company is great to work with, and real good with shipping, but I would like to do some other branchs if I can.

Happy to be a MEMBER !
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Dave,
Check out www.hutproducts.com for military clips(click on their logo button). There are probably others as well.

Welcome to the group! As for finding pen kits other than PSI, check the home page, which can direct you to quite a few suppliers---Arizona Silhouette and CSUSA are good starting points. Have a blast!

djz9

Thak you for the info, one other question, I would like to replace the plastic tips on the Jel Pens with the type on the woodcraft 123 Navigator #146018, anyone know anyplace I could buy just the tips

Randy_

I'm surprised no one has addressed your question about pen parts!!

For all practical purposes, you cannot buy individual pen parts.

You can get pen tubes, Slimline transmissions, FP converters, clips and finials (for selected kits), and FP nibs and sections and that is about all. As far as buying other pieces of individual hardware, I don't know of any sources. You will probably have to buy a complete kit and use the pieces that you need.

If you need a single specific piece, you can post a request for it here and maybe someone will have it from a kit that they messed up; but that is a very undependable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom