old member new name

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drayman

i guys, its great to finally get back in to iap. my old name was (drayman) but unfortunatly i had to register under a new name. oh well i am now here.

and its great :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drayman

I thought drayman was Colin?!?

lou, you are right. there is only one drayman, you can ask skippy, i am one of a kind, oh did you miss me lou ? i bet you did:worship::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
taff, yes it is, infact its a very long swim back here.

drayman

Could be my "olde English" is rusty, but I thought a drayman was a peddler who carried his goods on a flatbed cart. Yet another example of two countries separated by a common language! :biggrin:

ha lou, i think you may have the slightly wrong idea,,,,,
drayman over in the uk is a person who drives the beer truck from the brewery to its final destination in the pub, and its always been custumary for the host to supply the two drayman with a nice pint of beer,mmmm
but as things stand on drinking and driving laws its a no no:wink: so instead we get a bottle of beer to take home with us.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
If I ever visit, I'll have to lend you a hand with the deliveries! :cool:

ha lou, i think you may have the slightly wrong idea,,,,,
drayman over in the uk is a person who drives the beer truck from the brewery to its final destination in the pub, and its always been custumary for the host to supply the two drayman with a nice pint of beer,mmmm
but as things stand on drinking and driving laws its a no no:wink: so instead we get a bottle of beer to take home with us.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Top Bottom