Now what next

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

fernhills

Hi, for a new pen turner who has done about 15 pens,Slimline,Cigar,Euro designer,Atlas,What group of kits should i move to next.I`m not sure,looking for sugestions,thanks much,,Here is a sample of what and how i`m doing so far. Carl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

WELCOME!!!

Check CSUSA, ArizonaSilhouette, and BearToothWoods. I personally like Jr Gent II, Roundtop Euro, Baron, Perfect Fit, Sierra, etc. But look at what they have and let your taste guide you.

les-smith

Howdy from the Sooner state.

I agree with Dario. When I was at the point you are I moved on to a capped pen. I chose the Jr. Gent and Jr. Statesman because they use the same drill bits and they are capped. You might consider doing a fountain pen for yourself also. That way you can use it and learn all details of owning a fountain pen and be able to tell prospective owners what they need to know. If you know all about fountain pens allready then you wouldn't need to do that, but it really helped me out.

Welcome to the group. In addition to the pens mentioned by Dario and Les, you might also want to consider the cigar or big ben-style pen. Its a bit beefy, but it sure shows off a beautiful blank, and is also easier for arthritic hands to manipulate, I understand.

fernhills

Thanks for your replies,Yep that would be me 007,,OK i know what to make now,i`ll be on vacation next week,i only have 4 kits left of the 20 i ordered,so if i put another order in this week i`ll have them when i get back.I like segments so i`ll do more of those,,i also like to get into embelishments with all the new things out,i never did any of that. Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom