Not even experienced enough to be a noob!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wally Schmidt

Hi folks,
I'm a hobby woodworker just getting started in woodturning of any kind, but I've always been kind of a pen geek, so it seems natural to gravitate this direction. I'm planning to hang out here to learn from the experience of others, since I don't have the time or money to make all the mistakes myself. Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom.

Wally Schmidt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

Welcome aboard.
There is no place like this place near this place... this MUST be THE place!

The key here is to participate! Ask questions when you have'm, answer questions when you can, and make friends!

You'll still make plenty of mistakes, which will put you into the same ranks of some pretty good turners here! As long as we learn from the oopses, it'll be OK!

Guard your wallet as best you can, it's gonna get nuts!

leehljp

Member Liaison
I have been turning pens on and off for 12+ years, but I still remember that "feeling" of not knowing enough to be a beginner. It keeps me humble.

Welcome! Ask Questions! There are a bunch of old folks here with lots of valued experience, but there are some younger guys and ladies with a year or two experience - and have fresh memories of how they moved from noob to intermediate to skilled. And these young ones learned faster than I did!

Join in the fun and madness!

Top Bottom