Nice to Find You Guys

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nuturner

I've been turning for about two years. Bowls, pepper mills, boxes, and the rest of the kinds of things new turners tend to start with. I never expected to get interested in pen turning but, after receiving the Kip Christensen and Rex Burningham book "Turning Pens and Pencils" last Christmas, I discovered that this pen turning thing can be quite challenging. I'm working with scrap wood at the moment. Don't want to waste good material.
But even with scrap wood it's a whole new world and I'm havin' lots of fun.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

welcome from Ireland, hope you have a small bank behind you as this can get quite addictive. You'll find yourself tempted in the classifieds every time you log on :biggrin::biggrin:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
George,

We are glad to have you here. Scrap wood, what's that? :wink:

There is a lot of information in our library. Sometimes it will answer questions you didn't even know you had!

USAFVET98

Nice to be found.. Welcome from NEPA.

I've been turning for about two years. Bowls, pepper mills, boxes, and the rest of the kinds of things new turners tend to start with. I never expected to get interested in pen turning but, after receiving the Kip Christensen and Rex Burningham book "Turning Pens and Pencils" last Christmas, I discovered that this pen turning thing can be quite challenging. I'm working with scrap wood at the moment. Don't want to waste good material.
But even with scrap wood it's a whole new world and I'm havin' lots of fun.

ldb2000

George , Welcome to the greatest source of information on penturning anywhere !!!
If you haven't already found it , the Library is the the place to find answers to almost anything you haven't even thought to ask about yet .
The people here are always willing and able to feed your soon to be growing addiction to penturning . Ask lots of questions and do lots of reading and you will be amazed how quickly you will be making beautiful pen creations .

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
George,
Welcome from the Sho-Me state of Missouri. So, show me some of your pens! :biggrin: Scrap wood pens are good. Got plenty of them myself!

Top Bottom