Newbie here!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rb765

Not only am I new to this forum, but new to turning also. Thank you in advance for all the wonderful information that I hope to gleam from you all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JayDevin

Welcome From Northern California!!!!

LOok in Casual Conversation , I have bumped the Bubbasville notice so you can find it ! THis will be a great day for you to come!

Also Lanman is in your area, send him a private message!

Dave_M

Hey Ruben,
Wow another Central Valley turner. I'm fairly new at this as well. I've been at it for almost a year now and everything I know about turning to this point I've learned right here. As Jay stated, the Bubbasville get together is a great place to start. Some really nice folks and all very talented. I learned a lot in the short afternoon I spent with these guys last year. Being able to see some of the techniques first hand instead of just reading about them is well worth the trip. Not to mention that Nolan is someone you really should get to know. Aside from being a great guy, he has some of the best burls around. Bring your wallet because I can assure you Nolan will be bringing some eye popping blanks. I'll send you an email with a bit more info soon.

Welcome to the forum Ruben and hopefully we can meet up some day.
Dave

Hi Ruben!! Welcome from Idaho. I worked for PG&E in Bakersfield and Fresno for 25 years before retiring early about 3 years ago. Lots of nice claro walnut, olive and almond wood around where you live. Enjoy the website tutorials, ideas and opinions. They will help with the 'learning curve'!!

Top Bottom