Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BrentK

Hello my name is Brent Keever I am from Maurice La. I have recently got interested in penturning. I ordered all the things I will need cant wait to get started. I got interested in pen turning through rod building so many of the guys build there own real seats and handles that was why I initially got interested. Looking forward to my lathe comming in so I can get started.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Nice to meet you Brent. We started out with pens, and then ended up turning a reel seat for my father out of Amboyna - it's a little different in getting the thing to fit specific to the rod etc - but the principle isn't. All in all I think I enjoy the pens more, but I have to admit the reel seat turned out darned nice. I think you will enjoy doing the pens and we will enjoy having you join us!

[:X] Mrs. MLK ( Linda )

jhs494

Welcome Brent! If you enjoy Rod building you should really enjoy pen making. Most of the rod builders that I know are true artist and very talented craftsman, This will be right up your alley. Enjoy.

LanceD

Hey Brent, sorry to say I missed you when you first posted. Good to see you here. Been getting ready for the big rodbuilding show in North Carolina and haven't been checking in here much. Hope to see you later this weekend.

Lance

Top Bottom