New from Virginia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dovetail

Hello and a big thank you!
Thank you for the opportunity to join the group. I have already learned so much from previous posts and the library. I am constantly amazed at the skill and creativity that so many of you have displayed.
Much of my woodworking has been in period furniture making and my modest lathe experience is with spindle turning. As I near retirement, I hope to learn more of the lathe and increase my turning skills. My plans in the pen turning area will be in the gift giving realm.
Best wishes from Richmond,
Jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Welcome, I am from the Richmond area also. You might want to check out the Richmond pen turners club they meet on the 2nd Thursday of odd numbered months at the Richmond Woodcraft at 6:30. The next meeting will be January 14. Free to join and lots of good demos.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Welcome from Richmond as well. Like Cody said, join us at Richmond Woodcraft for our pen turning club and reserve the date for MAPG. See link below. Look here for more announcements for both.

dovetail

Thank you for the nice welcome. Perhaps, I will be able to add something to the knowledge base at some point. Right now I have a lot of experience in what NOT to do when it comes to pen turning.

alycehastings

Hello from Zion Crossroads VA just east of Charlottesville

Hi I'm so happy I found you guys and thank you so much for allowing me to join in. I'm recently retired and brand new to the lathe. I look forward to learning from you guys and enjoying the art I've been viewing.

Top Bottom