New turner in Nevada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

danroggensee

Hi my name is Dannie and i live in Pahrump NV I am 63 years young and needed something to do other then bowling and collecting Diecast cars. so took up turning. You got a great site here lots of info. I have turned about a dozen slimline pens so far. I have A HF lathe it is not the best but it got me started. Have only had it about a month had a heck of a time finding a mandrel for it so had one made it cost me a lot of money but it works.
Now Iam going to get me a mini after the holidays. Been lookig at what penstate has and the jet (big DOLLARS) and the Girzzly not sure what i will get yet leaning towards penstate. the one that is VS. We will see.

Ok that is all for now.

Dannie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Welcome Danny, You'll find just about all the info you can handle here. I sure have. By the way you got a very interesting name for the city you live in! Pahrump! Is that pronounced Pa's Rump! Just had to say it.

Daniel

Welcome Dannie, and Bill. From the other end of Nevada. The silver state will be giving those lone stars a run for there money in number of members yet.

danroggensee

Welcome Dannie,

You will soon be hooked just as I am now. By the way what is you overall average bowling, from one bowler to another?

Hi John I carrie a 190 on one league and a 188 on the other. on 12/07/07 I rolled a 299 to get a 721 series. not to bad for a old fa*t LoL

Dannie

Last edited:
Top Bottom