New Turner from Ft Campbell KY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
hello all,
I'm somewhat new to pen turning, i have been doing carpentry and general woodworking for a couple years now, from scroll sawing to cabinets and various other little projects, i am currently active duty army so most of my time is spent training or in other country's. Im looking forward to seeing what i can learn from some more veteran members and turners. when im not doing woodworking or working for my country then i also do autobody and boat repair and painting. With all that said hope to converse with you all soon

Thanks for reading
Thomas of trades

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome from the Commonwealth of Virginia, Matthew. Sounds like you have a busy life already, but we're glad you've got time to join us for a little R&R as time permits. Give us a shout any time we can be of assistance.

Gary Max

Howdy from half way across the state---if you are ever in the Campbellsville Ky area stop in. We always have a pot of coffee and plenty of wood.

jhs494

Welcome Matthew. Glad to have you join the group.
Be sure and show off those new pen creations in the SOYP section, it is always great to see the pens progress.

Welcome Matthew, and thank you for your service to the country .. I am up in Bloomington, IN, but am originally from Lexington, KY ...

Make sure and show off some of your work, both turning and "other" ..

Just wanted to Thank all of you for welcoming me to the site, i admit i did not check back to often to see what was new, have no fear though before you put the hot iron to me this will change, i did not realize this site was frequented so much that it remains up to date (as with other sites i have been to) Thanks for the welcome aboard and look forward to sharing many ideas with you all

RonInSpringTX

Howdy Matthew, from Spring, TX. ("take the last train to Clarkesville, & I'll meet you at the station!!!!) sorry, couldn't resist, old Monkey's tune, ask your dad!!:D Love to see your work on here. Thank you for serving our Country!!! GO USA!!!!!

Ronnie

Top Bottom